Client Book CRM’s Retail and CRM Solution Delivers Performance, Efficiency, and Visibility to Innovative Jewelers Worldwide
CINCINNATI, OHIO.—May 18, 2016—Client Book CRM, one of the industry’s leading providers of cloud-based and on-premise retail management and CRM solutions, today announced that two leading jewelers have replaced old-fashion, paper client books and legacy customer management with Client Book CRM to help power their key sales and retail operations. Bailey Banks and Biddle and Diamond’s Direct are gaining the performance, efficiency, visibility needed for sales growth and stronger customer relationships without the pain and inefficiency of paper client books or legacy customer management. These companies join the ranks of jewelers like Shannon Fine Jewelry, Barry’s Jewellers, and many more, who are running their sales operation on one, integrated cloud-based suite. The continued growth of Client Book CRM’s jewelry customer base goes to support that many jewelers are migrating to cloud-based CRM solutions.
Client Book CRM’s focus on building and refining a complete jewelry-specific software solution for sales and productivity, customer relationship management, business reporting and analytics, and marketing has led to substantial growth in its jewelry customer base. It includes functionality for sales team management, team collaboration, client and lead management, jewelry specific sales and marketing tools, sales tracking, repair tracking, special order tracking, follow-up management, notes management, wish list management, appointment management, realtime reporting and analytics, and more.
Client Book CRM customers report that they have gained real-time, actionable insights into sales, customers, inventory and more that improves their ability to make data-driven business decisions along with tools that help their sales and management teams improve communication, bring greater efficiency to the sales floor, and maximize sales performance.
Highlights of Client Book CRM include:
• Customer relationship management. Client Book CRM provides powerful jewelry-specific CRM tools and integrates with back-office systems to deliver a 360-degree view of the customer, empowering sales team for customer acquisition, retention and upsell.
• Valuable data insights and leaner marketing. Client Book CRM supplies real-time visibility and insights across the entire organization, enabling leaner marketing, superior resource planning, and better sales team management.
• Employee management and data retention. A complete set of employee management capabilities, enabling jewelers to manage employees and their access to customer information. By eliminating the need for a paper client book and cluttered papers, access to customer data can easily be revoked and potential data loss can be prevented.
• Demand planning. Forecast customer needs based on historical data, wish list data, and sales projections to ensure the right balance of inventory to meet anticipated demand.
• Jewelry specific marketing tools. Client Book CRM provides marketing tools specific to the jewelry sales process. For example: The ability to quickly email a client what their significant other wants for their upcoming birthday or anniversary, easily email customers about an upcoming show or event, and more.
• Fast, easy access to and management of important information. Easy management of and provides employees with fast access to important information from the sales floor such as upcoming store events, employee tasks, special orders, repairs, follow-ups, customer documents, wish lists, purchase history, sales opportunities, and reporting.
Bailey Banks & Biddle and Diamond’s Direct are joining the jewelers that have recently made the move to cloud CRM with Client Book CRM and away from legacy customer management.
Bailey Banks & Biddle (www.baileybanksandbiddle.com) – Bailey Banks & Biddle is leading the fine jewelry industry with its unique marriage of timeless tradition, innovations and superior diamond pricing. Since first opening more than 180 years ago, clients have continued to trust the Bailey Banks & Biddle culture of superior style, quality and value, generation after generation.
Diamond’s Direct (www.diamondsdirect.us) – Diamonds Direct provides the Tampa Bay Area with the finest jewelry designed by internationally recognized brands and their own in-house brands. They import their diamonds directly from conflict-free diamond capitals and deliver them to customers with a friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable staff in a fun and truly one-of-a-kind shopping environment.
For more information about Client Book CRM, please visit www.clientbookcrm.com or call +1 (800) 325-6836.
Client Book CRM
+1 (800) 325-6836 ext. 700
Client Book CRM, the Client Book CRM logo and all other Client Book CRM trademarks are owned by Diamond Profile, LLC. © 2016.